Home Owners Information
Owning residential rental property is still one of the best investments one can make. We feel investment property properly maintained and managed, will grow in value year after year, regardless of stock market gyrations. Over the long term, rental property can generate significant tax savings and cash flow, and provide for a secure and comfortable retirement. We own and manage rental property ourselves and understand the need to obtain quality tenants and to maximize revenue while minimizing expenses
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Establish market rental rates for your investment property based on other similar homes for rent in Birmingham and the current market conditions.
- Advise what is necessary to put your property in rent ready condition.
- Aggressively market the home for rent using a variety of advertising tools.
- Screen for, verify, and rent to the best qualified tenant with a thorough credit, employment and residence history check before recommending approval of a new tenant.
- Negotiate rental agreement with the best terms to benefit you, the home owner.
- Answer emergency calls even on the weekends and holidays.
- Provide a yard sign and photographs of your property.
- Inspect and photograph at a move in and move out.
- Handle repair calls from tenants, even on holidays.
- Provide monthly computerized statements by the 15th of the month and provide an annual income and expense summary for tax
- Keep on top of regional, state and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Provide a Lease Agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Provide experienced, reasonably-priced experts in most fields of home maintenance and repair and we do not add a surcharge for routine maintenance.
AND - OUR SERVICES ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE